This section contains 50 Multichoice Questions worth 50 marks in total. For
each question there is only ONE correct answer (A, B, C or D).
1. In an activity diagram, text that appears inside square brackets, adjacent
to an arrow, indicates__________.
A. A guard condition
B. An activity
C. An event
D. A transition
2. In an activity diagram, a filled circle is used to mean__________.
A. A start node
B. A decision
C. A merge
D. A terminal node
3. In an activity diagram, how do we differentiate between a decision and a
A. They both use the same symbols but a decision only has arrows going
out and a merge only has arrows going in
B. They both use the same symbols but a decision only has arrows going
in and a merge only has arrows going out
C. A merge will have guard conditions, a decision will not
D. A decision will have guard conditions, a merge will not
4. In a state-machine diagram, what does the following syntax mean?
A. The message ‘displayStatus’ is sent to a ‘status’ object
B. The message ‘displayStatus’ is sent to the ‘console’
C. The message ‘console’ is sent to the ‘status’
D. The message ‘status’ is sent to the ‘displayStatus’
5. Which of the following requirements for an e-commerce web site could be
regarded as a functional requirement?
A. The web site should be able to respond to a page request within a
maximum of 5 seconds
B. The web site should enable a user to purchase items
C. The web site should be secure against SQL injection attacks
D. The web site should be able to handle up to 20,000 concurrent users
6. Which of the following is NOT likely to be an operation of a custom
collection class that holds a collection of timesheets?
7. What would getEmployees() : Collection represent in a class diagram?
A. An operation that returns a Collection of Employees
B. An attribute of type Employee
C. An operation that takes a Collection object as a parameter
D. An Employee class that extends the Collection class
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue